Travellers Helpers - Recommended products and services.
Wherever you are travelling, this new exciting site offers useful information as well as lists and recommendations of the best travel deals and things essential for a great holiday vacations worldwide. Books, luggage, electronics, medicines, etc.
PLEASE TAP THE IMAGE of the categories you want to view.
Our List are Constantly updated.
When readers choose to buy from our trusted site we earn affiliate commissions from some advertisers that support our work at no cost to you. If we can be of further help, please let us know by the Contact Us page... Thanks.
Vital Information for Everyone ==>
Passport and Visa’s
- Most countries require a visa to visit. Your travel agent will tell you if a visa is required for the specific country and help you apply. You can also apply online with countries accepting an e-visa.
To find out which countries require a visa. https://cibtvisas.com/visa-quick-check
To apply for E-visa https://www.visahq.com/visas.php
Ensure your passport is up to date -
- Most countries require at least 6 months remaining on your passport expiry date. Some countries visa’s take up a full page in your passport so ensure you have adequate pages.
Vaccinations and preventative medicines -
- Your medical practitioner will be able to tell you what vaccinations are required for a specific country. Here is some useful information http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs378/en/.
Whether you are visiting a hot or cold country -
- You may need protection from the elements and other pharmaceuticals to protect you from things such as dehydrating, sunburn, frostbite, etc. Check out our Clothing and Pharmaceutical sections in links above.
When you arrive at your destination-
- We advise you to find out and record the telephone numbers of your Embassy, Medical emergencies, and police. Keep a business card of the hotel or guesthouse with you at all time.
If renting vehicles-
- Observe the traffic laws and licenses you require, bear in mind that some countries don’t accept International driving licenses.